Monday, May 8, 2017

Daystar pastors celebrate 24th wedding anniversary

Rev. Sam Adeyemi and his wife, Pastor Nike reach a 24-year marriage milestone today, May 1st 2017.

The senior pastor of Daystar Christian Centre proudly shares this with his followers on Twitter and on Instagram where he posted a picture of himself and his wife writing, "Today I thank God for giving me such a precious, loving and beautiful life partner.
You are sweet, caring compassionate and above all full of Love. On this day I would like to cherish with you all the precious moments once again.
Happy Wedding Anniversary my sweetheart. I love you now and always @nikeadeyemi"
The influential couple married on May 1st 1993 and have been blessed with three children together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" Famous blogger, Cutie Juls has accused Davido’s baby mama, Sop...