Monday, April 17, 2017

‘How I Survived The Ghastly Accident That Nearly Took My Life’ – Nollywood Actor, Ayo Olaiya


Ayo Olaiya, is a Nollywood actor who was involved in a car accident days ago and was rushed to an undisclosed hospital.
In an interview with Thenetng, Olaiya who is now undergoing treatment at the hospital narrated his close shave with death.
‘I was returning from a movie location when I noticed a motorcycle rider racing towards my car in top speed.
‘It was while I was trying to avoid hitting him that I swerved and ran into an electric pole. It happened in a twinkle of an eye. That was all I could remember.’
When asked if the accident occurred as a result of drunk driving or over speeding, Olaiya refuted this saying, ‘I was neither drunk nor over speeding, I was just returning from work. I was not alone, I was with my friend.’
Olaiya, who is not a relation of music legend, Victor Olaiya, thanked his friends and fans for their support and also hopes to be back on set after recuperating.
See photos:

No comments:

Post a Comment

  "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" Famous blogger, Cutie Juls has accused Davido’s baby mama, Sop...