Friday, October 31, 2014

Liverpool exit possible - Gerrard

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard is prepared to ply his trade elsewhere if he is not offered a new contract.
Gerrard is out of contract at the end of the season and he revealed talks over a new deal have yet to take place.
The 34-year-old midfielder has previously hinted he would be open to the idea of playing abroad following Frank Lampard's move to MLS expansion franchise New York City.
And a departure from his boyhood club - where he has made over 480 Premier League appearances - could become reality if Liverpool decide not to offer the veteran new terms.
"I can only worry about this season 'cause I'm only contracted until May," Gerrard told the Daily Mail.
"As it stands at the moment, I'm here until the end of the season and want to make the most of it. I certainly won't be retiring this summer. I will play beyond this season.
"We will have to wait and see if that's at Liverpool or somewhere else. That's Liverpool's decision. If they don't come then I will see what's out there."
Gerrard has been a mainstay for Liverpool this term, playing in every Premier League match ahead of Saturday's trip to Newcastle United.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" Famous blogger, Cutie Juls has accused Davido’s baby mama, Sop...