Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I will put my constituency in the international brochure on tourism – Jibola Dabor

Veteran actor, Jibola Dabor waited a while before he decided that it would be the PDP that would best serve his interest in the bid to answer the call of his people for him to seek elective office. At least that was what he told Potpourri some months back. He is representing his people of Owo Federal Constituency, Ondo State, at the House of Representatives.
He once told Potpourri he doesn’t have to be a career politician to know what his people need. His focus, if elected, “ Would be rural development”.
“I’m quite experienced in the cultural activities in my constituency and I know how we can use the basic things we have in the land to enrich the youths in particular.. I’m going to concentrate on putting my constituency in the international brochure on tourism because we are very rich culturally and also use arts and crafts to create jobs for the youths which is part of the youth empowerment project I have been talking about with the current government. These are self created wealth that can happen from the land, because most of these youths have left the land seeking greener pastures where there are none. I believe that I can help redirect heir attention to the land” he asserted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" Famous blogger, Cutie Juls has accused Davido’s baby mama, Sop...