Monday, December 22, 2014

‘Why I don’t wear my wedding ring’, Actor opens up

Newly married actor, O.C. Ukeje sparked controversy recently when he appeared at some public events without wearing his wedding band.
Due to his popularity, many have wondered why the actor had seemingly abandoned the ring after only weeks of marriage.
However, according to the ozigizaga.blogspot.com, O.C cleared the air on his missing ring saying:
“My ring will be back next month; I had issues with it… I am working on having it resized, once I get it back, you’ll start seeing it on my finger.”
The actor got married to his sweetheart, Ibukun Togonu, on November 8, at the Hoares Memorial Methodist Cathedral in Yaba, Lagos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" Famous blogger, Cutie Juls has accused Davido’s baby mama, Sop...