Friday, September 26, 2014

Actress, Blessing Patrick bags pastoral degree

Nollywood actress, Blessing Patrick who won the City People Best New Actress of the Year award (2013) recently told Vanguard that she is undergoing spiritual rebirth to re-focus her life. In the interview, she explained why she has not been active in the movie world in recent times.
“ I took a break to go for my spiritual empowerment, in the headquarters of my church. I just finished my foundation class and heading for the maturity class, in Abuja. I am laying some spiritual foundation in the Lord and proceeding to pastoral class”  she said.
Blessing has however completed the first stage of her study as she has bagged a diploma degree from the bible school. “I want to operate in that realm of the truth where I will always be sure of the power of God. I have not left acting, I have a film I am working on.   I am only putting my spiritual life in place before embarking on my mission fully in Nollywood” she stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" Famous blogger, Cutie Juls has accused Davido’s baby mama, Sop...