Friday, September 26, 2014

Gbolahan Salami targets NPFL top scorer award

The Seasiders' forward is hoping to become this seasons' Nigeria Premier League top scorer while hoping his team emerge champions
Warri Wolves’ striker Gbolahan Salami has made know his ambitions of emerging as the Nigeria Premier League top scorer and winning the title with his club.

Gbolahan said this after his brace ensured Wolves tore apart Dolphins 3-1 in a Week 28 game on Wednesday also revealed that he could have scored more than two goals against Stanley Eguma’s side.

"I’m so happyfor the goal and also so happy for the result of the game though, I had the chances to go for like four goals," Gbolahan told the media.
"I’m still praying and works hard for more goals to come I want to be the highest goal scorer is one of my targets this season.
"My other target is also for my club to win the league title at the end of this season and that is why we are working hard as a team,” he concluded.
The former Shooting Stars forward has 13 goals to his name after 28 league games with his club fourth on the league position with 43 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" Famous blogger, Cutie Juls has accused Davido’s baby mama, Sop...