Friday, March 24, 2017

10 Things You Need To Know About Alluring Actress, Ruth Kadiri As She Adds A Year


Nollywood actress, producer and scriptwriter, Ruth Kadiri who is from Ehor local government area in Edo State adds a year today, March 24th.
Ozigizaga blog presents you with 10 things you need to know about the alluring thespian.
Read below:
1 She was born and bred in Ajegunle.
2 Kadiri studied Business Administration and Mass Communication at the Yaba College of Technology and University of Lagos (UNILAG) respectively.
3 The thespian’s first ever feature film was, ‘Boy’s Cot’.
4 In 2011, she sponsored the education of five students at her alma mater, First Foundation College, Ajegunle.
5 As a scriptwriter, she has written and co-written several movies some of which include; ‘Matters Arising’, ‘Heart of a Fighter’, ‘Ladies Men’, ‘Sincerity’, ‘First Class’, ‘Over the Edge’.
6 The scriptwriter won Nigerian Entertainment Award for Actress Of The Year and was also nominated at Golden Icon Academy Awards and Best Of Nollywood Awards as ‘Best Female Viewers’ Choice’ and ‘Best Kiss In A Movie’ in 2015.
7  She is the founder of the ”Ruth Kadiri Kids” foundation, that helps to empower less privileged kids all over the country.
8 Ruth Kadiri is currently unmarried.
9 The producer was once accused of being a lesbian after she put up a suggestive photo with a lady, captioned, “I gat her back!”
10 Kadiri, was recently linked with Apostle Johnson Suleiman  which she angrily refuted in a telephone interview with Punch;
”Are you people freaking kidding me? I don’t understand, where is this whole nonsense coming from? You are calling me over what? Can you imagine? I don’t understand this kind of nonsense; why are they calling me? How would I not get angry? I am here just living my life and you call me from nowhere and you are asking me rubbish question. What sort of rubbish is that? Please I don’t want to be rude to you,”

No comments:

Post a Comment

  "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" Famous blogger, Cutie Juls has accused Davido’s baby mama, Sop...