Sunday, March 26, 2017

“I Remarried Just To Gain Access To You” – Yomi Fabiyi Yearns For Son


Nollywood actor and producer, Yomi Fabiyi who recently separated from his British wife of 4 years,  has called on anybody that knows the whereabouts of his first son,  Metomi, whom his mother has denied him access, to reach out to him.
Fabiyi shared the photos above and wrote; “You survived yet another year, you shall survive more.
I wait for the day you are going to call me, introduce yourself or walk up to me and call me daddy. My son I can hear you crying from a million miles away, calling daddy but there is no answer. I know why, u have my blood running in your veins
I did all I can to have access to you. I married your step mum among other things so I can have civil means to gain access. I cried on every birthday of yours and I pray I don’t have to do this next year. Hopefully, your mum will separate her anger towards me and your innocence. I never wronged you and if I ever did, this is no reason to block me off completely 6yrs plus now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

  "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" Famous blogger, Cutie Juls has accused Davido’s baby mama, Sop...