Friday, March 24, 2017

Grace Ama Shares Delivery Room Photos As She Recounts Experience With Baby Daddy


Grace Ama is a multi-talented actress who first made her debut on the big screens in the hit TV series, Superstory’s ‘One Bad Apple’.
The mother of one, whose son turned a year older on the 22nd of March took to Instagram to share her testimony on how she met her baby daddy.
She wrote:
The Journey to the Blessing of 22nd March, 2011 started 24th March 2008 and it is a destiny fulfilled. I recall that experience of missing my way at the underground train station in the United Kingdom. Meeting one handsome nigerian to help me locate my way out from the station, little did I know that the opportunity was an indication of what was going to be. Three years after, prince charming Samuel came to define my womanhood. It’s always said God’s ways are not our ways and His thoughts are not our thoughts. As I flash back on this journey, I know my redeemer liveth. It can only be testimonies. To God be all the glory.
ALL I STILL SAY IS THANK YOU AWESOME GOD πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™”
See photos:

No comments:

Post a Comment

  "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" Famous blogger, Cutie Juls has accused Davido’s baby mama, Sop...