Friday, March 17, 2017

“You Are The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me” – Daddy Showkey Marks Son’s 20th Birthday



Daddy Showkey, born John Asiemo is a veteran Nigerian gala singer who was popular in Ajegunle in the late 1990s.
The singer marked his son’s birthday today, March, 17 2017 on Instagram.
He shared throwback photos and wrote; ‘Happy Birthday 🎂 to A Guy you are the best thing to have happened to me in my life, I no go for get the day wey my Queen born U dat na one day wey I look myself say God so me self don bi Person papa so I thank you for coming in my life my son @lion_fingers , Raymond Oghale Asiemo God Continue to bless you my son #showdonshow #daddyshowkey #lionclan #ghettosoldiers #ajegunle’

No comments:

Post a Comment

  "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" Famous blogger, Cutie Juls has accused Davido’s baby mama, Sop...